Re: Lemurs and Feathers

In a message dated 6/19/01 5:45:57 PM, Steve Brusatte writes:
<< But, I also agree with Tom Hopp.  I haven't read his paper, and definitely
cannot put his idea aside.  I just wish I could get my hands on that damned
volume.  Tom, if you have a copy of the paper on your computer, feel free to
e-mail it to me (use brusatte@theramp.net , please).  I would be glad to read
it!>>

As I have mentioned before, Don Wolberg continues to neglect publishing the
proceedings of Dinofest 1998, much to his shame in my opinion. I'm not by any
means the only scientist he lured to his lucrative public event with a false
promise of publication. Mark Orsen and I have given up on him, and have
prepared an updated paper which will be submitted within a few weeks. If you,
or anyone else on this list would like a "preprint" of the 1998 paper (sadly,
it may never be anything else) send me your snail mail address, off list, and
Mark wiill send a copy to you.

By the way, Steve, have you reviewed that copy of Dinosaur Wars I sent you?

Thomas P. Hopp
Author of DINOSAUR WARS, a science fiction novel published by iUniverse
Now Humans are the Endangered Species!  http://members.aol.com/dinosaurwars