RE: ORNITHISCHIA IS VERY, VERY REAL

-----Original Message-----
From: kritosaurus [mailto:kritosaurus@netzero.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 5:47 PM
To: qilongia@yahoo.com; dino.hunter@home.com
Subject: RE: ORNITHISCHIA IS VERY, VERY REAL

Headden wrote:

>  The lower jaw of ankylosaurians is different from anything
>archosaurian, especially in the inflection of the symphysis,
>sigmoid dental row, and form of the jaw mesially and lingually.

    Hey, do you know a good ref on this (preferrably one with pictures). In trade, I tell you that the above statement has been falsified by the fossil record. More to come.

Well, check out any ankylosaur skull paper. From the Late Jurassic England Sarcolestes to Ankylosaurus. I’d like to know how this is falsified.

    Wagner

Tracy L. Ford

P. O. Box 1171

Poway Ca  92074