Book Report

       I must recommend _Walking with Dinosaurs: The Evidence_ by Dave
Martill and Darren Naish (yes, that one) that's recently become available
here in the US. It's a refreshing and different "take" from the usual
dinosaur books-very conversational in tone. At $14.95, you can't beat the
price, and there was a time when I would have killed to have all those photos
with magnificent araucarians in them. An excellent value. DV