Re: Discovery Channel's "Beasts in Your Back Yard"

----- Original Message -----
From: cliff green <dinonaut@emerytelcom.net>
To: Ray Stanford <dinotracker@earthlink.net>
Sent: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 11:52:14 -0600
Subject: Re: Discovery Channel's "Beasts in Your Back Yard"

 Dear Ray and list,

     Just for laughs, I typed My zip code here in Price, half expecting my
 computer to explode. all I got was tenontosaurus. Although there are fossil
 records of this dino being here, it is extremely rare compared to others,
 especially the allosaurs of the Cleveland / Loyd, which happens to be less
 than 30 miles from my house.

 Cliff Green