Friendly Reminder, Canada!

Hello all,

This one goes out to all those deprived fellow Canadians who have yet to see the WWD "Big Al" special on television. It will be airing for the first time here in Canada on the Discovery Channel at 8:00 PM (I'm guessing that's Eastern time) this Sunday night (June 24th). The show is an hour long and will then be followed by another hour-long show called "Living With Dinosaurs." For more showtime information, look here:

http://exn.ca/dinosaurs/OnTV.cfm

I'm not usually one to spend much time in front of the boob-tube, but come this Sunday, I actually plan on getting a tan from the tele. :)

-Jordan Mallon