Re: Lemurs and Feathers

> <(In ancient Egypt ostriches were the symbol of justice
> because their wing feathers are perfectly symmetrical.)>
>
> I didn't think it was symmetry, I thought it was length:
>
> [...]
>
> http://www.kralle.com/ostrich2.htm

News to me. Well.

However, the site also says
"The Ostrich is also quick on its feet as it is one of the fastest animals
in the world. With strides of up to seven meters, it reaches a maximum speed
of 100 kilometers per hour. It also has inc[r?]edible endurance. Even when
running constantly for ten hours, the Ostrich maintains an average speed of
35 kilometers."

That's more interesting... let's scale it up to *Gallimimus* size and... :-o