Backyard beasties

I too received "Hadrosaurus" as my backyard beasty here in Omaha (specifically 68005), which may be correct as the only dino bones ever found in Nebraska are a very fragmented Hadrosaur femur and a possible tyrannosaur tooth found in a gravel road. Well, it was an interesting momentary diversion anyway.

Have fun,

Patty

When the Himalayan peasant meets the he-bear in his pride,
He shouts to scare the monster, who will often turn aside.
But the she-bear thus accosted rends the peasant tooth and nail,
For the female of the species is more deadly than the male.
  Kipling, "The Female of the Species"

Patty Ralrick
2108 Power Dr.
Bellevue  NE  68005