Is the list up?

I don’t mean to clutter up the list, but I haven’t received anything from noon yesterday. I don’t know if I’m timed out (which I’d still be getting the messages) or if my server is down (which would mean either way I won’t see this message and I’ll have to contact my server).

How to keep this up with dinosaurs? As far as tyrannosaur skin is concered. About 5 or so years ago a child found a fragmentary skeleton of a tyrannosaurid with skin either on its belly or legs, I can’t remember which, but I do have a small cast of the skin.

I also overheard at an SVP (wish I had followed up on this) that there was skin impressions of a dimetrodon, anyone know more about this?

Tracy L. Ford

P. O. Box 1171

Poway Ca  92074