Re: Discovery Channel's "Beasts in Your Back Yard"

In a message dated 6/22/01 12:10:16 PM EST, tmk@dinosauricon.com writes:

<< I'm in California (specifically, 90025) which has, I think, just one
 Mesozoic dinosaur fossil (an indeterminate hadrosaur). For me it came up
 with _Nodosaurus_! (Known from Wyoming & Kansas.) >>

The California "nodosaurid" will soon be sporting a name all its own; I'm not
at liberty to divulge any more about it. But please note the quotes in the
preceding sentence.