Re: Troodon Robot Walks On Its Own

Richard W Travsky wrote:

> I take this to mean that it walked without any connecting wires etc such
> as are shown the MIT page devoted to this
>
>  http://www.ai.mit.edu/people/chunks/chunks.html

Actually, I think it means that it walked without any wires supporting it to
keep it upright or helping it balance. The connecting wires are noticably
slack and most likely provide controls for speed and direction, etc. I'm sure
that eventually these folks will incorporate wireless control...and yes, I
would want to buy one! Time to sell the car....