OOPS! on POLITICALLY INCORRECT UTAH DINOSAURS! :)

    In the post I just sent, a word, "which", was accidentally included in
the quote from SCIENCE NEWS.

    The sentence should have read: "...More than 100 footprints of
meat-eating theropod dinosaurs have been uncovered here, as well as grooves
where the creatures' tails dragged in the mud."

    Thought I'd better correct that, not wanting to put an error into an
otherwise perfectly good sentence by the writer.

    Ray Stanford