News about town.....

All,
While People Weekly magazine is not usually high on my reading list, I
recently learned that a certain eligible fossil collector was included
in their "America's Top 50 Bachelors" in the July 2, 2001 issue ....
You, too, can be surprised when you see the article and his picture on
pages 108-109, with caption: "Dinosaur Hunter"

............ and he's probably not your first, second or third guess.

Have fun,

Mike@oceansofkansas.com

P.S. ... Although I'm sure the People magazine photographer didn't know
the difference... it's not a dinosaur skull that he's posing behind.

P.S.S. I would be curious to know if anyone has heard about the recent
sale of a certain T. rex specimen referred to as "Mr. Z-Rex"