Arundel update & thanks - (FWD; from "Tompaleo")

Title: Leaves

Hi, DinoListers!

    Tom Lipka has asked me to pass this along to all of you:

>>Hello again,

I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time, for their kind emails,
suggestions, offers of help and support and helpful URL's regarding the above
problem. I have allot of homework to do in order to pull this off. In fact, I
have received so many replies that I have not yet caught up with answering
them all personally and may not get to do so precisely due to time
constraints and extra-paleontological commitments and obligations like my
real job.

So now my research focus shifts from the scientific to the business and
political, neither of which I have much experience with.

Therefore this note is to acknowledge everyone who was/is or will be kind
enough to help in any capacity.

I also ask everyone to overlook some atrocious spelling and grammar mistakes
that I just now realized were sent in the open. It's due my lack of real
typing ability. I'm all thumbs! ;-) How embarrassing!

Thanks again!

Tom

Thomas R. Lipka
Paleontological/Geological Studies