Re: Request for reconstruction information

I'm not sure about the first two, but I think that you can find the
Dromaeosaurus in the book "Raptors: the nastiest dinosaurs"  Of course
it's at home so I forget the author, but I know that others on the list
are familiar with it as well and could probably help out with that bit.

good luck,
Chris