NAPC 2001

I don't know if this has been addressed, since I saw it brought up onlist and then I went offlist for a few weeks. So, appologies in advance. Anyways, NAPC runs through the weekend, and it started today (Tuesday). I will be there on Friday, giving a talk on the tail of _Coelophysis_ during the morning at the VP sesion, following HP Farke's talk. Anyways, that's that. If people would like to get together, that would indeed be cool.
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology
Northern Arizona University