RE: POLITICALLY INCORRECT UTAH DINOSAURS!

Hmmm. Lots of speculation on the 'drag' mark between the tracks. Could it be
a 'tool' mark? Lots of tracks of a single species apparently milling about.
Possibly we are seeing a mating area and the 'drag' mark is from an excited
male? Just exploring all options.

cheers,

Bob Simon