Re: Patricosaurus is not a theropod

In a message dated 6/28/01 2:57:51 AM EST, Mickey_Mortimer11@msn.com writes:

<< So, as there is no longer an expert who has claimed it is theropod, and
there have been no arguements made that would validate such a position, I
think it best we remove the animal from our dinosaur lists. >>

I'll go along with this. Haven't read the original paper in years, and my
copy is presently buried, though as I recall I didn't disagree with what I
thought Ralph Molnar said about it. It might after all be some kind of weird
small theropod. Anyway, now how about dealing with Nuthetes--another taxon
sitting on the lizard-dinosaur fence?