PATRICOSAURUS

Coincidentally, _Patricosaurus_ is currently under re-examination and
I spoke about it with both Paul Barrett and Susan Evans the other
week. Can say no more for the time being. I will say that, as usual, you
can't trust the literature.

If I owe you an email, sorry, I've given up on correspondence due to
time constraints.

DARREN NAISH
PALAEOBIOLOGY RESEARCH GROUP
UNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTH
Burnaby Building
Portsmouth UK                          tel (mobile): 0776 1372651
P01 3QL                                tel (office): 023 92842244