maxillary fenestration (was "magical" feathers)

Dear All,
I think Philidor makes an important point that has not been answered (AFAIK). So I'll rephrase what I believe to be the major thrust of that question:
What coelurosaurs are known to have had maxillary fenestration, and is there a good chance that Erlikosaurus and Chirostenotes didn't have such fenestration in their ancestry?
Could this be a red flag that we need to look closer at the assumptions that have resulted in the conclusion that they "lost" maxillary fenestration from ancestors that "possessed" this character?
------Ken