From: "Jean-michel BENOIT" <Jean-Michel.BENOIT@gemplus.com>
To: "dinosaur@usc.edu" <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Subject: Info, please
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 12:59:06 +0200

Dear HPs, it's not directly dinosaur-related but I found in a paper by P
Taquet about _Genusaurus sisteronis_ describing, among other things, the
microscopic vegetal deposits including pollen the name of one of which
stroke me. It's spelled *Schizaeazeae*. Why so many "e" and "a"? Is it a
typo? If not, what's the meaning?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Jean-Michel