RE: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #165

>Tanke, Darren H. & Carpenter, Kenneth, eds., 2001. Mesozoic Vertebrate Life:
>New Research inspired by the Paleontology of Philip J. Currie, Indiana
>University Press, Bloomington & Indianapolis, Indiana: xviii + 542 pp.

Oooooooh...gimme, gimme!  This I'm sure is a superb volume.  I can't wait to
buy my own copy.  Also of note is a paper by Carpenter on the funtionality and
mechanics of Tyrannosaurus forelimbs.  This should be of special interest to
the list since there have been many discussions on the topic recently.

Regards,
Randall Irmis