"carnivorous"prosauropods

Hi all,

I read with  interest the discussion about the possible carnivorous diets of early prosauropods and, knowing nearly nothing about it myself, I just thought some images from  http://museum.gov.ns.ca/fgm/lab/lab.html   may be of some interest to others, since they show a partial maxilla and pmx with teeth which looks like they were used not only to eat leaves&co... this was, at least, my non-professional impression after I saw them...

(I refer in particular to the "anterior" teeth, those on the right of the picture).

 thanks in advance for any comment/clarification

bye

Filippo Calzolari