Re:"carnivorous" prosauropods

Apparently I saw ghost photos, since the last update, dating back at the 22nd of june, has nothing to do with them....

However i was referring to a photo depicting a partial (seen up-down) tooth-bearing maxilla,and premax, with teeth fallen out of their alveoli; the premax teeth(if they are actually pmx teeth) seemed to me quite asimmetrical and curved and not like the one seen in the closeup to which probably ville was referring to.

apologies to all for filling up the DML

FC