Re: Details on Chuandongocoelurus

> Ligabueino also has this? Where was it described?

Although the ungual of Ligabueino is unknown, a phalanx strongly resembling II-2 of dromaeosaurs and troodontids is preserved with the holotype.  It has the characteristic elongate proximoventral heel indicative of hyperextendability.  It was described in-
Bonaparte, J. Formation, 1996. "Cretaceous Tetrapods of Argentina," Muenchner Geowissenschaftliche Abhandlungen 30A: 73-130 [April 1996].
Thanks :-) Let's see if I can find this...
> IIRC Dandakosaurus is from India (far away from China then)? And Lukousaurus... didn't someone think it was a crocodylomorph or something?

Good point about the possibility of India being far away from China in the Triassic/Jurassic.  I don't know much about paleogeography though.
http://www.dinosauria.com/dml/dmlf.htm and http://dinosauricon.com/places/index.html might be a good start.
Lukousaurus has the possibility of being a crurotarsan or a theropod, as you can read here-

> Gasosaurus? Maybe it is such a ceratosaur too?

New studies by Currie (pers. comm. to Holtz 1998, in Holtz 2000) indicate this is a carnosaur, perhaps a sinraptorid.
Hah! Didn't I know it? Shortly after I first read of Sinraptoridae years ago, I thought it should include all so-called carnosaurs from MJ-LJ Asia, based on no evidence and a few opinions on websites... B-) What a coincidence!

Is Lukousaurus really Triassic?