Re: Belly Ribs

In a message dated 6/30/01 11:23:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dinoland@lycos.com writes:

Yeah, gastralia are definitely weird.  To be honest, I was thinking of
beginning a gastralia thread after our digit discussion several weeks ago,
since the function of gastralia is still debated.  But, I still haven't
gotten around to it, so maybe Dan's post can start a nice discussion.

      You might want to check the archives first. I find over 180 entries
for gastralia. DV