Re: Vorona's claw does it exist?

I think Mr. Keesey made a mistake, there are no claws known for Vorona:
Holotype UA 8651 left dustal tibiotarsus and complete tarsometatarsus found
in articulation
Rferred specimen FMNH PA 715 asociated complete right tibiotarsus, fibula,
and femoral head.

I haven't heard of any additional material being found.

If I remember correctly, the raptorial enantiornithine was Boluochia zhengi
Zhou, 1995. from China (Liaoning).

Fred Ruhe