NO more Pyrite Problems!

HEllO!

I am a Packaging Designer based in Sheffield England.

I am looking with interest at the current problems surrounding pyrite specimens, and I hope to contact you soon with any developments that may occur regarding this issue.

I have a simple 2x2 label design which can be written on quickly by hand, does not use ink or paper( is permanant) and is unlikely to react with pyrite or contribute to acid problems.

Does this development hold any interest for you?

With many thanks,

David Cowl