DINOCARIDA & SVP PICS

Why are we talking about aberrant Cambrian arthropods on a dinosaur
list? Ken Kinman asked....

>      In any case, I wonder if the Dinocarid name will catch on or not?

It already has, though they are more ordinarily called dinocaridans. Pal.
Ass. newsletter recently had big review articles on the group.

Moving on to something else, at long long last I've scanned in some of
the photos I took at the SVP meeting in Denver. See Wagner quote
poetry to an edmontosaur, Josh express his undying affection for Jerry,
Holtz try desperately to justify his existence to Darren Tanke, and
yours truly demonstrate convergence between tyrannosaurids and
hominids. Mail me personally and chose from the following photos...

Baby Doe's lineup
Dan Chure's wrists
Josh-Jerry affection
Motley crew
Radical George and pals
Scary Jaime
Smiling Naish
Striking convergence
Tanke vs Holtz
Wagner and girlfriend

Unfortunately DPI is pretty low as the scanner was playing up. If you
need the images at higher quality let me know and I can rescan (time
permitting).

For what it's worth.

DARREN NAISH
PALAEOBIOLOGY RESEARCH GROUP
UNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTH
Burnaby Building
Portsmouth UK                          tel (mobile): 0776 1372651
P01 3QL                                tel (office): 023 92842244