RE: well-lit dimosaurs

Well, I never said I LIKED it as an artistic line...

Be that as it may, it was very clearly (to this reader) a throw away line.
Yes, it is misleading.  In gernal, however, the article was leaps, bounds,
and hurdles better than a lot of crap that gets published as "science
journalism".  It tried to deal with a subject that didn't have the words
"first", "biggest", "fiercest", "contraversial", or "most photogenic" in it:
for that, I give the BBC extreme high praise!

Sure it stinks, but only a little stink; not the horrendous stench you might
find in some other alleged "science" reports.

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~jmerck/eltsite