Re: well-lit dimosaurs

tholtz@geol.umd.edu writes:

<< It tried to deal with a subject that didn't have the words
 "first", "biggest", "fiercest", "contraversial", or "most photogenic" in it:

    Hey! Don't forget "nastiest"!  Actually, I enjoyed the photo of the
Tyrannosaurus ice-skating beneath the shimmering veils of the northern lights
on what looked like Lake Wobegone back where I come from in Mist County,
Minnesota
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_1196000/1196652.stm). I
thought they were supposed to get those things off the ice by Feb.15! DV.