Re: "Giganotosaurus argentine"

dinoland@lycos.com writes:

<< Watch this report turn out to be right...but, in a conversation with Don
Lessem, I was told that the name of this new dinosaur would not be released
at all (under no circumstances) until the paper was published (likely
sometime later this year).  I doubt that Currie or Coria, or any of the team
members, would tell this magazine.  However, it seems the media knows
everything these days...

    Steve, This is the second time you have spoken about "the media" lately.
Could you please be more specific? I'm having difficulty knowing who or what
you are talking about. DV.