Re: Tenontosaurus with Head

I just heard from Rich and his gang that the specimen is still in plaster.
Hopefully in a couple of weeks more will be visible; because that's when I am
due to visit OMNH for a week to finish up our microvert project.

I have already arranged to see it. So if there are any special requests that
you'd like me to inquire of OMNH and/or photos,  please let me know.
So long as they (at OMNH) have no problems with my doing this of course!

Also, the museum itself has been open since May and I am looking forward to
see it! I'll try to get some shots for the DML website!

It sure would be nice to see a tenonto with a head! In both Oklahoma and
Montana, all we usually find are a few verts, teeth and limb bones. The year
before I made my first pilgrimage to the Cloverly, one of Rich's grad
students found a nearly complete Tentonto (AKA "Tonto"). Unfortunately it too
was headless.

Cheers,

Tom

Thomas R. Lipka