additional Spinosaur snippet

This quote regarding Jurassic Park 3 was the cause of my confusion....

"The new spinosaurus
is very accurate.. it was found in North Africa, actually by
the Germans but was destroyed during the war. Later a skeleton
was discovered by the French. A big carnivore, bigger than the
t-rex: the biggest skull of the t-rex was about 1 meter and
half long -- the largest spinosaurus we know of has an 8 foot
skull.. it was the biggest meat-eating dinosaur that walked
on land"

Who? What? Where??

Gav

www.gavinrymill.com        ICQ: 33916140  /  AOLIM: ExtinctGav