Re: _Scipionyx_ and diaphragms again

On Sat, 3 Mar 2001 14:49:55
 Demetrios M. Vital wrote:
>This is dicussed in-depth in the _Scientific American Book of Dinosaurs_, in
>a very well written essay by Guy Leahy entitled, "Noses, lungs, and guts."
>Ckeck it out, it provides some answers for your question.

Or, better yet, check out my interview with Cristiano Dal Sasso in the upcoming
issue of Dinosaur World magazine (#10), due out sometime this summer :-)))

In short, HP Leahy's chapter is very good, and I hope that he puts some of his
arguments into a peer reviewed paper in the near future.

Steve

---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob