Attention Paleolife Artists

    I thought I'd put this on the list since so many list members are
effected or know an artist who's effected. There is an internet pirate in
Thailand who has ripped-off a number of websites of images of dinosaurs and
other prehistoric animals. Artists are not credited and copyright is being
claimed by the owner. A LOT of you are here. I give the page for
Tyrannosaurus, but there are a number of other categories listed--you'll find
me on the mosasaur page. I SHOULD be paid quite a bit for this. Remember our
little copyright discussion?
    I don't know what can be done about this (probably not much), but I
wanted to put out this alert so you'll know why your artwork starts popping
up elsewhere. Here's the url:
http://www.siamguru.com/images_search/special/tyrannosaurus%20rex_en.html
    Dan Varner