Only One Triceratops Species??

Hey,
In his book The Horned Dinosaurs, Peter Dodson makes a case for one, single
species of Triceratops: T. horridus.  He writes that the 10-16 other species
that have been named are nothing more than juveniles or different sexes of T.
horridus.

My question is this: how much scientific weight does this hold?  Have any
papers been published on this?  Refs?  I would love to hear the opinions of
list members.

Happy Pulaski Day,
Steve
---