RE: Willi Hennig

Please excuse the subject matter which has nothing to do  specifically with
dinosaurs. Willi Hennig started *it* all and if it were not for him we would
not be having most of the discussions on this list....

I just finished reading _In Search of Deep Time_ by Henry Gee and I am
becoming interested in Hennig's life.  Does a biography of Hennig exist?  If
not, is their a magazine article I could read?  Because he came from the
then East Germany, my educated guess is that it is too early for a
biography to have been written.

Thanks,

Jim Hower
jimaytch@onemain.com