From: "Steve Brusatte" <dinoland@lycos.com>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 2:55 PM
Subject: Only One Triceratops Species??

> Hey,
> In his book The Horned Dinosaurs, Peter Dodson makes a case for one,
single species of Triceratops: T. horridus.  He writes that the 10-16 other
species that have been named are nothing more than juveniles or different
sexes of T. horridus.

> My question is this: how much scientific weight does this hold?  Have any
papers been published on this?  Refs?  I would love to hear the opinions of
list members.

http://www.geocities.com/stegob/international.html