Re: Attention Paleolife Artists

Yay! I had four images pirated! I feel so special...I did send the following
message to the webmaster, however:

"It has come to my attention that you are currently showing at least four
dinosaur images of mine without either asking for permission or giving proper
copyright credit. Please remove them from your site immediately. The images in
question are the Velociraptor image in row 1, column 1, and the following
Tyrannosaurus rex images: row 1, columns 2 and 4, and row 3 column 2. If you
need
to know more precisely which images these are, please let me know.

I, too, am thinking that Disney would love to know who is using their images
illegally...