Re: Attention Paleolife Artists

I haven't been able to get in contact with them ("URL not found")... but is it
worth to do anything? What can we do with Thailand's tacky pirates?
The only thing that occurs to me is a joint action by everybody involved.
I think everybody is aware that these things may happen any minute when we
install images in a website.

The only time I have seen Carcharodontosaurus disguised as T.rex sharing same
page with Mena Suvari, Santa Claus and Angelina Jolie.
My whole life passes in front of my eyes.
I must complain earthily at the association  of my paintings with Tom Cruise!
No dianetics here please.

Luis Rey