Re: Cordial Invitaion

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: great work, Dan! I've been visiting your site for somewhere close to a year now, and I've really noticed a great improvement in your artistic abilities. Dare I say you might rank among such notables as Henderson, Paul, Skrepnick, et al. a year from now?
As always, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future...

-Jordan Mallon

From: Daniel Bensen <dbensen@gotnet.net>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Cordial Invitaion
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 17:54:36 -0800

You all are cordially invited to visit my webpage, OPUS: Dinosaur, as it
celebrates the completion of its second year of life.
Please visit OPUS: Dinosaur, check out the new format if you're an old
regular, or browse the species list if you're new.
Don't forget to sign the guestbook.
(23 signatures in two years of life?  Ridiculous.)

http://members.gotnet.net/maier/1stwebpage.html

Thank you all
Dan Bensen