Re: Bakker comment

Cliff Green wrote:

>...The trackways are from Early Jurassic Connecticut, and are in the
possession of the Polish
Academy of Sciences...<

    Gerard Gierlinski is (or at least was at the time of the paper) with the
Polish Academy of sciences, but the "trackway" (singular, as there was only
the item he describes) absolutely is not in the possession of the Polish
Academy of Sciences.  Actually, the item is not a trackway,per se, but is a
resting trace, made by a dinosaur in a couchant position, and is still
housed at Amherst College, Massachusetts.

    For more complete information, see my earlier posting, today.

    Ray Stanford

"You know my method. It is founded upon the observance of trifles." --