Re: Bakker comment (stupid joke) [and FACTUAL humor...:)]

Mike Taylor posted:

"> Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 08:52:04 -0500
> From: "Ray Stanford" <dinotracker@earthlink.net>
>
> "You know my method. It is founded upon the observance of trifles." --
> Sherlock Holmes in The Boscombe Valley Mystery

This is an excellent way of finding Protoceratops remains in desserts."

To which I (Ray Stanford) must add:

    It is also an excellent way of finding fossilized feces (coprolites)
that dinosaurs stepped in, leaving nice footprints.

    Ray Stanford

Mother dinosaur to Juniorsaurus: "Son, didn't I warn you never to step in
that nasty stuff?!" :)