Re: Bakker comment (stupid joke) [and FACTUAL humor...:)]

At 9:26 AM -0500 3/7/01, Ray Stanford wrote:
Mike Taylor posted:

"> Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 08:52:04 -0500
 From: "Ray Stanford" <dinotracker@earthlink.net>

 "You know my method. It is founded upon the observance of trifles." --

This is an excellent way of finding Protoceratops remains in desserts."

To which I (Ray Stanford) must add:

    It is also an excellent way of finding fossilized feces (coprolites)
that dinosaurs stepped in, leaving nice footprints.

    Ray Stanford

Mother dinosaur to Juniorsaurus: "Son, didn't I warn you never to step in
that nasty stuff?!" :)

Right after she said:
"Don't gulp your food down. You *know* you'll throw up."