Re: T. rex Track

Thanks Ray,

For the link and more on the T.rex Footprint, there is one thing I just want to point out, here is a quote from a paragraph called Vital Statistics and it said "T. Rex reached a length of about sixty feet", which is impossible. And for that footprint is there any indication to the size of the animal also? And Ray could you give me the title of the book?

all the best,

Steve