Bahariyasaurus ingens

Hello all,

I was wandering if any of you kind souls could please help me out? I'm getting ready to work on an illustration for a client, of Bahariyasaurus ingens. I'm aware that the specimen type was destroyed in WW II, a femur, fibula and some postcranial elements if I'm not mistaken. I was reading in Gregory S. Paul's book PDW, that this therapod was put into the megalosaur group, but there were aspects of the bones gracility that make it very tyrannosaur-like. Has there been any new fossils or evidence on this animal unearthed? Any information on this animal would be greatly appreciated. Any size and length estimations to reconstruct this animal would also help a lot.

Thank you in advance!

-Todd Marshall
www.marshalls-art.com
todd@sunstorm.net