New book for kids!

Hi, all!
    This is just to announce the publication by Clarion Books, (a bit
earlier than expected!) of "Dinosaur Parents, Dinosaur Young" By Kathleen
Zoehfeld, featuring color paintings by Paul Carrick and stipple drawings by
yours truly! (It's my first published work, so forgive the giddy excitement
here... :-) ) If you have kids, this should be a worthy addition to your
(thier?) library. If you don't, and you happen across it, let me know what
you think! Buy it if you like it - Kathy, whom some of you met at the Graves
symposium, and who is a very nice person, will probably get some royalties.
I won't. It's a start...
            B.