Re: Longisquama update (was: Archosaurs of a feather)

This is rather off-topic, but while we're talking about Drepanosauridae, I
thought you people might enjoy a little interactive demo I made about a
year ago featuring a cute _Megalancosaurus_ name "Lanky":

http://dinosauricon.com/temp/demo.swf

It requires the Flash 4 plugin, available for download free of charge at
<http://macromedia.com> (although most people probably have it already).

Any comments should be kept off-list. (This ain't exactly science....)

T. MICHAEL KEESEY
     AOL Instant Messenger   <Ric Blayze>
      ICQ                     <77314901>
       Yahoo! Messenger        <Mighty Odinn>