RE: Jurassic Park Institute: Dinosaur Field Guide

A/104-2201659-9773542

Hmmmm...., hurm....,

Um, I guess "wait until the publication comes out"? :-)

In brief: lots of dinosaurs, a few non-dinosaurs, how to dig and prepare
dinosaurs, and more.  However, absolutely NO instructions on cloning your
own dinosaur: that is proprietary information of JPI and their owners, InGen
Corporation.

And "toot, toot" [= tooting my own horn], another forthcoming book for the
kiddies:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0806973919/qid=984410116/sr=1-12/ref=
sc_b_12/107-2902016-5238951
The Little Giant Book of Dinosaurs, text by me, illustrations by Terry Riley
(i.e., don't blame me for the art...).  One of the first dinosaur book for
the 9-12 year old crowd organized on cladistic lines.

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~jmerck/eltsite