Re: Longisquama update

Renesto,

Longisquama intrigues many. Among the most recent issues on this beastie: (snip) ... but it is intriguing as well (at least to me).<<<

I apologize if I wasn't clear, but I wasn't upset that a paper on Longisquama was published, I was rather upset that one was published that didn't properly substantiate its claims and failed to site previous work on the subject. To be honest, I'd like to see more published on Longisquama, especially if new material (or better prep) sheds light on its osteology. But not at the expense of making a big splash in the media over poor science.

Scott